Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tagged, I'm one of 'em

See the origin of this plague here, and here. I'm not sure who started it first.

Look for your name at the bottom.

THE RULES

1. All right, here are the rules.

2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.

3. Players start with eight (8) random facts/habits about themselves.

4. People who are tagged write their own blog about their eight (8) things and post these rules.

5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight (8) people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

And adding one of my own,

6. Try not to tag those who have already been tagged.

My Random Facts

1. The stuff (non-people) that I love the most: chocolate, cars, italian food, fishing, the Atonement of Jesus Christ.

2. I do HTML and organic website SEO.

3. I cannot hold down my pinkies with my thumbs (to show the number 3 on my fingers.) I damaged both my thumbs playing football in high school.

4. I love to watch the Food Network and Speed TV.

5. I don't read. I CAN read, I just don't. I much prefer pictures. There is a Mexican restaurant in our town that has most of their menu in pictures. When I get a menu without the pictures, I'm lost.

6. If I could go anywhere in the world for a few years, it would be Brussels - good food, good people, good climate, my favorite chocolate.

7. I love cars. They are perhaps my greatest non-human passion. I am even a car bigot. I refuse to own any car that is Swedish or Korean, a Nissan, or a Dodge/Chrysler/Plymouth, unless it is from the 60's. I would prefer a rear-engine, German, sports car, like a Porsche 911-SC or an old Bug. I used to have a '67 Bug. Sam hated it. I loved it.

8. I have a brief, vivid, childhood memory. When I recounted it to my mother, her eyes grew to the size of saucers and her chin hit the floor. It was the scene of my first birthday.

TAG, YOU'RE IT!
Now it's your turn: Wife of a gay Mormon, Smurf Yourself, Pinetree, thrasius, and mormon enigma. I don't really know many people out there. I'm a lousy bogger. So I decline to add more.
Copy the rules into your post and follow them. Then tag 8 other people, who, preferably, have not yet been tagged.

Already tagged, many times: Samantha, Calvin, Stephen, Stephalumpagus, Kengo Biddles, Mulan, playasinmar, AttemptingThePath.

2 comments:

Th. said...

.

Hi.

I didn't know you existed online.

That's it.

ambrosia ananas said...

Yes, hi. Also, you have excellent taste in chocolate. (I love Lindt.) I'm going to have to try Côte D’Or now.